March 20 - April 9, 2022
The Spring D/FW Chapter Auditions will be held online again Spring 2022. Auditions for students in Classical, Musical Theatre and CCM Categories.
• Tuesday, February 8th, 9:00 AM: Online registrations begins.
• Tuesday, March 1st: Substitute and Additional Judges requests due.
• Tuesday, March 8th, 4:00 PM: Online registration closes.
• Wednesday, March 16th, 4:00 PM: YouTube Video Links uploaded into AuditionWare
• Sunday, March 20th, 8:00 AM: Preliminary Round Judging Schedule Released
• Thursday, March 24th, 5:00 PM: Preliminary Judging Completed with scores and comments (Classical, Musical Theater and Commercial Music (CM))
• Saturday, March 26th, 10:30 AM: Welcome and Semifinalist Announcements
• Tuesday, March 29th, 5:00 PM: Semifinal Judging Completed
• Thursday, March 31st, 7:00 PM: Finalists Announced
• Monday, April 4th, 5:00 PM: Finals Judging Completed
• Saturday, April 9th, 3:00 PM: Finals Honors Recital and Awards
• Monday, April 11th: Judging Sheets released in AuditionWare
ALL events will take place online via Zoom.
• Student Audition Entry per category: $15
• All applicable fees will be collected online through AuditionWare
• Entry fees are non-refundable.
• Sunday, February 6th at 5:00 PM via ZOOM
D/FW Judges Meetings
Members and additional judges must attend one meeting prior to the beginning of the conference
• Tuesday, February 15th, 7:00 PM via Zoom
• Sunday, February 20th, 7:00 PM via Zoom