Suggest a Resource
The ultimate power of Vocapedia rests in you the user suggesting or creating quality resources to be added to the site for all to use. Each resource submitted will be reviewed for:
- Fact-based pedagogy
- Accurate use of terminology appropriately applied to the topic
- Absence of commerciality – Vocapedia is NOT a venue for selling resources or services. All resources submitted should be free of such.
- Controlled content - because all resources on Vocapedia are vetted for scientific validity, links to blogs or personal websites are not acceptable because content can change and cannot be controlled; please lift appropriate sections from blogs or websites and create stand-alone documents.
Once a resource is submitted it will be reviewed and:
- Added to the site immediately, or
- Referred back to the person who submitted it for suggested revision, or
- Rejected due to the inability to meet the requirements of the site. (If rejected, we will let you know why.)